• Basic, but preferably, good carpentry/upholstery and general practical skills. Background in, or knowledge of Marquee industry, will be an advantage.
• Acceptable candidates will be motivated, conscientious, hard-working, with good attention to detail.
• Prepared to accept varied hours and overnight stays on location.
• As the position is demanding, candidates should be fit and healthy.
• Demonstrate a high degree of professionalism at all times
• Possession of full, clean UK driver’s licence is desirable.
• Experience of forklift driving advantageous, but not essential.
• Proof of eligibility to work in the UK is essential, if required.
• Self-employed status, or fixed term contracts available, by negotiation. We pay competitive rates and generous allowances when working away.